Last Activity:09-19-2011 3:07 PM
Posted in thread: What to do about leaky flat carport roof? on 09-20-2011 at 05:30 PM
Gatorfan my guess is that a seam is leaking, but I'm not sure. I'd be surprised if it were
punctured and there is no flashing.
Posted in thread: What to do about leaky flat carport roof? on 09-20-2011 at 05:27 PM
Thanks for the answer and the welcome. I'll start researching what you've suggested!
Posted in thread: What to do about leaky flat carport roof? on 09-19-2011 at 02:07 PM
I have a flat carport roof circa 1965 that is not part of the (shingled) house roof. Originally
it was a rubber roof, but a couple of years ago I covered it in a white EPDM roofing membrane
in an effo...
- My cat is a moron, again
- This is a Test Thread
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day
- One Word Game