Last Activity:11-09-2010 7:05 PM
Posted in thread: cabinet repainting/refacing on 11-09-2010 at 04:49 PM
Looking at repainting/refacing woodgrain kitchen cabinets. The plan was to sand them smoooth
until smooth to elminate woodgrain and paint that surface.Wanting to check on an idea. You know
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs