Last Activity:07-11-2009 10:42 AM
Posted in thread: Laminate wood floor repair..... on 07-11-2009 at 09:35 AM
Another question for you all.......I have a laminate wood floor in my condo. We are moving and
I need to know if there is any way I can buff and re-coat the floor. We have two dogs who have
Posted in thread: Baseboard question on 07-10-2009 at 08:09 PM
I may have to replace about 10 feet of baseboards that my dogs chewed the corners of. Could I
epoxy and paint the corners? Or am I just screwed and have to pony up the cash for some one to
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question