Last Activity:07-17-2010 9:31 AM
Posted in thread: Compacting patio pavers on 07-17-2010 at 08:31 AM
Hello, got a question for you all...Just finished laying abt. 250 sq. ft of pavers. We did
compact all layers of the foundation with a plate vibrator. My first course of pavers is
butting against the ...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots