- Posts 3
Last Activity:11-15-2012 2:39 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 11-15-2012 at 12:22 PM
Thanks Wuzzat.. The tech came in and he tried to clean the sensor next to the ignitor, check
few more sensors, confirmed that the gas is actually coming through the gas valve for the small
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 11-15-2012 at 08:09 AM
is there is a sensor attached to the ignitor or the gas valve? Now my tech is saying that the
sensor might be dirty and that is why it sometimes does not work. He ran into the similar
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 11-14-2012 at 12:17 PM
Hello all, I am facing the same issue, my tech checked it and say that the ignitor is working
fine and the computer board is good too, he see the pilot turning on but the gas valve is not
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring