- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-09-2012 9:39 PM
Posted in thread: Removing bearing wall and putting up a beam on 12-23-2011 at 12:59 PM
Hi, I need some advice for removing part of the load bearing wall that separates my kitchen
from the living room. Attached are some pics that will maybe help to explain it all. In the
pic1, is the bea...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help