Last Activity:11-16-2010 12:22 PM
Posted in thread: What kind of wood walls do I have? on 11-17-2010 at 11:41 PM
Thank you so much for all the info, Jeff, g and k. We really appreciate it. Now we can go into
the job with all our bases covered. Cheers.
Posted in thread: What kind of wood walls do I have? on 11-14-2010 at 06:03 PM
Thanks. If it's not cedar, can anyone suggest what it might be? Pine?
Posted in thread: What kind of wood walls do I have? on 11-14-2010 at 04:29 PM
I'd like to paint my wood walls whitish. I thought I should start by finding out what kind of
wood the wall panels are. Is this cedar or pine? Thanks:)
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements