Last Activity:06-07-2011 3:13 PM
Posted in thread: Rusted chip in tub on 06-07-2011 at 06:16 PM
Thank you for the advice. I have CLR on hand. Do you think that would work?
Posted in thread: Rusted chip in tub on 06-07-2011 at 02:13 PM
I have a chip in my tub - I believe cast iron - slightly more than 1/2in diameter. I had one
repair man tell me to use a rust-inhibiting spray paint and then porc-a-fix and then someone
else tell me I...
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?