Last Activity:02-21-2008 8:01 PM
Posted in thread: Dip sagging floors on 02-21-2008 at 06:08 PM
There is a crawl space but i dont really get wut its for. and thers a well beside our house
could it affect that. Isn't wut im doing like renovating a whole house?
Posted in thread: Dip sagging floors on 02-21-2008 at 03:51 PM
The floors on my 2nd floor and my first floor are sagging the whole thing . How much does it
cost to repair it?
- Need some help
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help