- Posts 2
Last Activity:09-07-2008 2:37 PM
Posted in thread: vapor barrier on 09-07-2008 at 01:36 PM
Installing a vapor barrier is fairly simple but you need to make sure you are doing it
correctly or you'll be wasting your time. This website has a complete section on vapor barriers
and how to instal...
Posted in thread: AC is freezing on 09-07-2008 at 01:32 PM
I had the same problem. It can be anything from dirty filters to a bad thermostat. This website
has a section devoted to air conditioners and how to troubleshoot them. It helped me with my
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan