Last Activity:06-18-2012 1:17 PM
Posted in thread: jerrylaf on 06-03-2012 at 01:08 PM
Thanks, He had a electrical gadget with him that he said could make it move backward, but it
failed to move it. I will try the 2 by 4 and hammer. Got nuthin to lose
Posted in thread: jerrylaf on 06-02-2012 at 10:49 AM
I am new to this forum, and not sure how this works, but I have a Carrier air conditioner that
has been diagnosed by my service tech as having the compressor cylinder froze up. He tried
reversing the ...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring