Last Activity:05-19-2006 9:13 PM
Posted in thread: Rogue fence post repair options on 05-23-2006 at 09:27 PM
Well. I cut the post off slowly with a 18 TPI sawzall blade and it ended up almost perfectly
level top surface. The 12 inches above the ground remained plumb (before it warped). I
purchased about 4 di...
Posted in thread: Rogue fence post repair options on 05-19-2006 at 05:29 PM
I guess I will try the splicing method as I just can't imagine how I would pull up 150lbs of
concrete on the end of an 8 foot pole. The post is a corner one and wind shouldnl't be a
problem. We're sur...
Posted in thread: Rogue fence post repair options on 05-19-2006 at 10:06 AM
:confused: I'm building a new fence behind my house. Due to time constraints (and DIY) we are
building it in steps. Our first step was to put 4x4 posts into the ground, in concrete.
Everything went we...
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Need some advice
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio