- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-17-2011 9:51 AM
Posted in thread: GE refrigerator compressor cooling fan problem on 09-17-2011 at 09:03 AM
I know this post is about a year old, but it sounds identical to the problem we're having with
the same monogram fridge (42-in built-in - about 5 years old). We have found that the access
panel at the...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge