Last Activity:06-17-2006 5:45 PM
Posted in thread: Tear in new vinyl floor! on 06-17-2006 at 07:15 AM
Ok. we are dumb. OK, not dumb, just tired.We're preparing to sell our house - working tons of
hours on it. Had new vinyl installed in the kitchen - looked great. Waited about 30 hours
before moving in...
Posted in thread: Any tips for installing laminate counters? on 06-17-2006 at 07:05 AM
Thanks for your help. It all looks good. Nice clean cuts (from underneath) and we scribed the
back with an electric planer. Actually quite easy. Thanks. Now I have to go onto flooring and
post about w...
Posted in thread: Any tips for installing laminate counters? on 06-10-2006 at 08:07 AM
We are finally removing old ugly tile and replacing with premade laminate counters. I'm curious
about any tips or pitfalls to avoid as we got no info from the BIG store where we bought it.
It's the st...
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom