Last Activity:09-28-2011 11:14 AM
Posted in thread: Water Damage Drywall on 09-27-2011 at 09:26 AM
Posted in thread: Health Issue plumbers glue odor on 09-25-2011 at 08:42 PM
I actually smelled the pvc connection and that is thesource but after a month the odor should
have gone away?
Posted in thread: Water Damage Drywall on 09-25-2011 at 08:41 PM
Posted in thread: Health Issue plumbers glue odor on 09-25-2011 at 08:38 PM
definitely not a sewer odor and I'm not sure about the solvent odor. It is not overpowering but
it is strong
Posted in thread: Water Damage Drywall on 09-25-2011 at 06:24 PM
I just had a small bathroom renovated. Hurricane Irene caused leakage through the chimney
flashing which is above the bathroom. The leak caused bubbling along a trail app. 2 1/2 feet
along the ceiling...
Posted in thread: Health Issue plumbers glue odor on 09-25-2011 at 02:52 PM
the problem is that the work is done the contractor is gone. I have a call into the GC but I
don't know what I'm dealing with as far as the odor. The odor is not the toxic smell I have
Posted in thread: Health Issue plumbers glue odor on 09-25-2011 at 01:32 PM
As part of a kitchen remodel a plumber installed new pvc connections to the new sink. There has
been a strong odor coming from under the sink for about a month now. I emptied the cabinet and
left the ...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?