Last Activity:08-04-2011 7:50 PM
Posted in thread: Cutting Floor Joist in Timber Frame on 08-04-2011 at 06:50 PM
Thank guys. That's what I was thinking, but I figure the more I know going into it the better.
Posted in thread: Cutting Floor Joist in Timber Frame on 08-04-2011 at 03:18 PM
Hello, My house is 1788 Timber Frame. In an effort to make better use of some unused space in
the house someone mentioned that it might be possible to lower the floor of hallway that sits
above an emp...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice