Last Activity:06-10-2010 4:13 AM
Posted in thread: I need to know how to install a wireless home security alarm. on 06-07-2010 at 04:36 AM
It is better to install door and window protection for perimeter protection and use motions as
interior protection. That the way you catch them while they are trying to break in or at least
Posted in thread: Electrician Needed on 12-22-2009 at 06:51 AM
Is anyone on Board an electrician or know of one who could maybe come and have a look at our
heaters. One of them is not coming on ands its freezing.We have white meter storage
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help