Last Activity:07-27-2008 7:30 PM
Posted in thread: Should I Insulate It Myself? on 08-08-2008 at 06:47 PM
I have a new addition that will need insulating. I'm thinking about insulating it myself by
renting a blowing machine and adding loose fill insulation. I did look at this website but I
want some more ...
Posted in thread: Pink fiberglass blow in insulation on 07-27-2008 at 06:21 PM
You need to immediately move all loose fill insulation off from the recessed lights. It should
be at least 6 inches away from the fixtures in all directions.JerryDIYtoday.net
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?