Last Activity:03-31-2009 11:15 AM
Posted in thread: New to Drywalling. on 03-31-2009 at 10:00 AM
What is the best way to clean the dust off of the new Drywall panels? I thought about using a
damp sponge but I don't want to harm the drywall.
Posted in thread: New to Drywalling. on 03-27-2009 at 08:17 AM
Me and my soon to be wife are in the final steps of sanding the seams and corners in our first
attempt at using drywall. We are getting ready to start painting over the weekend and was
wanting to know...
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?