- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-05-2012 3:31 AM
Posted in thread: Covering 1950s Knotty Pine on 08-21-2012 at 03:11 PM
I wish it was just the knots. I thought I had checked all this before I bought the primer which
says it will hide tannin. I have a whole room to do and a hall. Started in hall. 2 coats
- One Word Game
- Exhaust Faqn In Bathroom
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help