Last Activity:12-10-2007 3:42 PM
Posted in thread: GFCI at Control Panel won't reset on 12-12-2007 at 02:58 PM
Turns out that I had toasted the breaker switch. Started there, and replaced with a GFCI
breaker, and that seemed to do the trick. Took this route of replacing breaker with a GFCI,
otherwise, it would...
Posted in thread: GFCI at Control Panel won't reset on 12-10-2007 at 02:42 PM
Thanks Glenn; I'll give this a shot this afternoon.Jim
Posted in thread: GFCI at Control Panel won't reset on 12-10-2007 at 12:17 PM
Thanks, I should clarify. The GFI is on the circuit breaker itself. The receptacle is just
standard, I believe.I'm thinking of changing out the breaker switch that won't reset....any
Posted in thread: GFCI at Control Panel won't reset on 12-09-2007 at 11:20 PM
Hi,This afternoon I was cleaning out my rain gutters of all the leaves. I then rinsed them out
as I normally do to get the detritus flushed out. At the same time, I had Christmas lights
hanging on the...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill