Last Activity:08-01-2011 10:36 AM
Posted in thread: Rot on supporting porch post on 07-24-2011 at 03:22 PM
Hi,Our house is 31 years old. I discovered that one of our porch post (6" x 6" treated lumber)
which supports the roof over the porch has significant rot in the center of the post at the
- Exhaust Faqn In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help