Last Activity:05-02-2011 3:58 PM
Posted in thread: step replacement on 04-19-2011 at 01:16 PM
I read the previous posts, and there are some good suggestions therein:* If you have no
experience in constructing forms or pouring concrete, then hire it out.* If you're moving in a
year, then patch ...
Posted in thread: Applying mortar to cinderblocks on 04-19-2011 at 12:09 PM
I am interested in updating an exterior cinderblock wall by giving it a smooth surface.
Something like you might see in mediterranean, or some adobe, construction. Although kind of
old (built in 1955,...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill