- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-30-2007 1:27 AM
Posted in thread: Electrical Outlet Problem on 07-30-2007 at 12:27 AM
I'll bet your problem is your Christmas lights, they are wet. When you reset or replaced your
GFCI and you still had your Christmas lights plugged into the GFCI, it tripped the GFCI
instantly. Unplug ...
- pressure washer advice
- soffit vent ?
- Toilet will not fill
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??