- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-08-2010 1:06 PM
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 11-06-2010 at 05:02 PM
I too am having the same problem with my pilot not lighting. I tested the electrical wiring. I
am getting the 24V into the gas valve and I am getting roughly 20V going out to my ignitor but
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking