Last Activity:02-16-2012 2:31 PM
Posted in thread: Adding insulation to a finished wall w/some existing insulation on 01-14-2012 at 09:23 AM
The house has vinyl siding. We replaced the old drafty wood windows with vinyl replacements
last year. The attic is 85% finished, in the unfinished side we added 1" rigid foam board over
the existing ...
Posted in thread: Adding insulation to a finished wall w/some existing insulation on 01-14-2012 at 08:45 AM
I'm wondering if its possible to add insulation to a finished wall that already has R-11 in
those walls? We live in GA and the home was built in 1990 and has R-11 in the existing walls
and we'd like t...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring