Last Activity:11-23-2012 7:39 PM
Posted in thread: can ribbon/rib beam be removed on 11-20-2012 at 03:23 PM
I think I was about to destroy a farmhouse. Upon further consideration we will not be doing any
of the above.
Posted in thread: can ribbon/rib beam be removed on 11-16-2012 at 08:08 PM
We are currently restoring a farm house. (1870?) Balloon framed, obviously. When investigating
the appropriate size LAM beam to support a stair opening, it was brought to our attention that
the 2x8 fl...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab