Last Activity:05-05-2009 9:36 PM
Posted in thread: wall repair... sheetrock? on 05-05-2009 at 07:24 PM
I know that this is an old thread, but I am surprised no one responded. I am an amature, but I
can see a few things wrong here. Why did you cut out soo much of it? It looked like only a very
Posted in thread: Walkout basement door construction on 05-05-2009 at 06:32 PM
Hey guys, first post here! I am an average DYI type of guy, but I dont mind paying someone to
do the job when I know that it is out of my league. I think this job might be out of my leage!
We have an ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal