Last Activity:05-06-2010 10:07 AM
Posted in thread: York Diamond 80 Blower Problems on 05-06-2010 at 06:09 PM
update:Got it fixed found a lose wire connected to the control board, and one of the prongs
that connects the thermostat to the wall was bent. Corrected both issues and Im back in
Posted in thread: York Diamond 80 Blower Problems on 05-06-2010 at 07:37 AM
Hey guys I have an older york diamond 80 Im having problems with, the blower will not kick on.
I have benched the blower and it runs fine so the motors not shot, so Im starting to lean
towards the con...
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Aggressive Deer
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?