Last Activity:07-29-2006 9:33 PM
Posted in thread: I-beam support posts on 07-29-2006 at 08:36 PM
I have a ranch home in Wisconsin built in 1966, it has a red steel I-beam running down the
center (6"wide X10" high X1/4-3/8thick" thick) of the home 60' long with no splice. The beam
only supports a ...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling