Last Activity:10-04-2010 2:17 PM
Posted in thread: did work without a permit on 10-04-2010 at 12:09 PM
i build a floor in a 2 story loft area. I did not get a permit at the time. Could I get permit
after the fact. can interior framing use joist hangers. the span is 11'. 2x10's were used. see
Posted in thread: did work without a permit on 10-04-2010 at 11:34 AM
I know i should not have, but i built a new room without a permit. I was wondering if anyone
knows if the way I built the floor would have any chance of passing code inspection. I had a
room that was...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question