Last Activity:11-07-2008 9:59 AM
Posted in thread: Garage Door Opener Ripped From Door on 11-07-2008 at 09:00 AM
Hello,When we tried to open our garage door (Wayne Dalton) this morning, it seems that the
metal bracket in the center attaching the puller to the top of the door ripped out of the door
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question