- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-05-2007 7:41 AM
Posted in thread: Paslode nail framing gun vs Bostitch combo on 11-05-2007 at 08:26 AM
It really depends on your needs. The Bostitch package will handle most of your nailing needs
and I especially like Bostitch products. Add a Bostitch impact palm nailer and you'll have a
set to cover e...
Posted in thread: how do you make your home more attractive to buyers? on 11-05-2007 at 08:19 AM
If your family is determined to sell in a weak market, they will need to either offer a better
product or a better price than comparable property in the area. In many areas there is much
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?