Last Activity:04-17-2011 6:14 AM
Posted in thread: Exterior stone cap failing ... on 04-07-2011 at 06:38 AM
I won't be able to get a picture until May but maybe a better description ...On the front of
the house there is a brick ledge in the foundation ... the last row of blocks are set back.
From here there...
Posted in thread: Exterior stone cap failing ... on 04-05-2011 at 10:24 AM
My daughter's house has a stone wall in the front, similar to what you would see on a fireplace
(thin like brick). On top of the stone is a "cap" that is 5.5" deep and 3.5" tall ... then the
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom