- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-19-2008 10:49 AM
Posted in thread: Non-producing Ice Maker on 10-19-2008 at 08:39 AM
My icemaker will not automatically stop making ice now also the ice it produces has a funny
smell to it almost like garlic or similar.
Posted in thread: GE Hotpoint CTX14WAYCTH Cooling..but not enough! on 10-19-2008 at 08:29 AM
My situation is similar except I have a Hotpoint CSX20BI s/s. The freezer seems fine but the
frig side is not cooling properly.
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question