Last Activity:01-22-2009 3:19 PM
Posted in thread: Cutting holes in laminate countertop on 01-22-2009 at 02:23 PM
Hello,We are trying to cut a hole in the kitchen countertop for our sink. What is the best saw
to use? What is the first thing that needs to be done. Please help!
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- One Word Game
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge