- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-30-2008 10:48 AM
Posted in thread: Lennox A/C condensor fan motor on 01-31-2008 at 05:27 PM
Thanks much for your response. I went ahead and took the motor and capicitor down to the AC
shop today. They tested the cap and said it was good and hooked them both up to power and
confirmed a dead m...
Posted in thread: Lennox A/C condensor fan motor on 01-30-2008 at 09:48 AM
I also have a lennox condensor and have noticed on occassion a rather loud buzzing/humming
noise from the unit and when i go check on it i notice the fan isn't turning but it sure is
buzzing. This mor...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill