Last Activity:10-21-2007 7:55 PM
Posted in thread: gable-end access to attic on 10-23-2007 at 10:06 AM
hi, when hvac was installed (by former owners) in my 1940 mill cottage, the owner/installer cut
a rough opening into the gable end for attic access. it is now covered by a piece of tin,
screwed into t...
Posted in thread: attaching gutters to rafter tails on 10-21-2007 at 06:55 PM
glenn, thanks so much for your reply. sounds like just what i needed to know. jingle
Posted in thread: attaching gutters to rafter tails on 10-20-2007 at 06:53 PM
i just bought a 1940 mill cottage with a tin roof and rafter tails that extend to the roof
edge. i'd like to install gutters at certain points where water runoff has caused damage to the
cottage. do i...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill