Last Activity:04-16-2007 8:05 AM
Posted in thread: Low water pressure in only 1 of 2 bathrooms on same level (2nd floor) on 04-16-2007 at 07:05 AM
Thanks for the input. I don't know how to properly access the water line behind the tiled
bathroom wall, as there aren't any kinks visible this side of the water supply.
Posted in thread: Low water pressure in only 1 of 2 bathrooms on same level (2nd floor) on 04-13-2007 at 01:40 PM
I have 2 bathrooms on the 2nd floor. One has good water pressure for all fixtures. The other
doesn't. The problem bathroom had slower (but okay) pressure before a major plumbing repair (by
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs