Last Activity:02-05-2007 6:09 PM
Posted in thread: Furnace shuts off after a few minutes on 02-05-2007 at 04:27 PM
What I ment by it working is the furance when on is heating but it does not run for long but
when I manually turn the therm. switch to off and wait a couple of seconds and then turn it to
on it clicks...
Posted in thread: Furnace shuts off after a few minutes on 02-05-2007 at 08:09 AM
Ok here is the deal. We are working with an older furnace probably before 1977 now it works but
don't know if it is the furnace or thermostat. The Thermostat is set for 72 degrees in the
house and it ...
- backyard improvements
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?