Last Activity:07-21-2008 3:20 PM
Posted in thread: New Disposal Installation on 07-22-2008 at 08:09 AM
Thanks! I wasn't clear--- the installation itself is $120, and the disposal itself is on sale
for $99. Maybe I'll give it a try.Jim
Posted in thread: New Disposal Installation on 07-21-2008 at 01:41 PM
Hi all,My kitchen disposal just quit, so I am planning to buy a new one at Sears (3/4 hp
Kenmoore). Sears will install it for $120. For that amount, is it worthwhile doing it myself? I
would rate myse...
Posted in thread: Rare single-button light switch on 12-15-2007 at 08:41 AM
DO NOT use a single throw switch of any kind, or you will be replacing relays as well.You need
a momentary on switch.Wow, thank goodness I found this thread. I have a house built in 1960
with the same...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs