Last Activity:01-18-2012 10:22 PM
Posted in thread: looking for ideas for the top 3' of an 11' wall on 11-10-2011 at 07:34 AM
I think I'm leaning toward just putting rock over the hole and putting the crown molding at the
transition and using it for some lighting. That would keep me from putting rock over rock and
having to ...
Posted in thread: looking for ideas for the top 3' of an 11' wall on 11-09-2011 at 02:39 PM
I am remodeling the middle room of our earth contact home. This particular wall is 11' tall and
42' long. Originally, it had sheet rock from the floor to 8' high and the remaining 3' was
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice