Last Activity:04-05-2007 11:54 AM
Posted in thread: More Water Damaged Framing with Pictures on 02-13-2007 at 08:19 PM
Daryl and Glenn...Thank you both again for your input. I have built the temp wall, raised the
trusses, and torn out the rotted framing. But... The "rim" joist and about 6 inches of the 3
floor joists ...
Posted in thread: More Water Damaged Framing with Pictures on 01-26-2007 at 04:42 PM
Thank you Daryl and Glenn... Your advice is great!1. What is a basement jack? Do they cost a
lot more than 3 bottle jacks? 2. How close to the existing load bearing wall does my temp
Posted in thread: More Water Damaged Framing with Pictures on 01-25-2007 at 08:50 PM
I have attached a photo or three so you can see what I am working with here. The cause of the
water damage was the roof. It has been replaced. But... becuase the water damage was neglected
for a long ...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?