Last Activity:08-16-2007 3:41 PM
Posted in thread: Shower fixture replacement on 08-16-2007 at 03:11 PM
I am wanting to replace a shower fixture. My question, can I replace the valves and handles and
not the manifold in the wall. If so how do I know the valves will work w/ the old manifold?
Posted in thread: Leaking Gas line on 08-16-2007 at 02:45 PM
I recently did some remodeling and was required to move a gas line. Since then I think I can
smell gas in one spot of the house. I had the gas company come out and they did their test at
the meter and...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring