- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-27-2012 9:57 AM
Posted in thread: Drywall meets door frame on 11-27-2012 at 08:57 AM
I know exactly what you are talking about, I have done the same thing with my house. I put
drywall over existing drywall and took the door and window frames off first so that i could go
right up to th...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots