Last Activity:05-14-2012 8:26 AM
Posted in thread: Crack in new siding on 05-10-2012 at 09:33 AM
We are utilizing a contractor to repair some rotted Masonite siding on our house. He just
installed roughly 8 sheets of new siding (Masonite equivalent/match from Lowe's) and every
piece has a slight ...
- Size of intake vent?
- Lawnmower Question
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question