Last Activity:10-14-2008 6:19 AM
Posted in thread: What should we charge for porch work? on 10-14-2008 at 05:19 AM
Thank you for your response. We certainly do want to be fair, which is why I'm asking for
advice. But I hate to charge the highest of the estimates for what probably wasn't quite the
job the professio...
Posted in thread: What should we charge for porch work? on 10-13-2008 at 04:00 PM
Our new landlords moved out of the country leaving us in charge of their beautiful home. Since
me husband does part time carpentry work they asked if we would be interested in redoing the
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub