- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-25-2008 1:41 PM
Posted in thread: Site Plans for addition; Am i getting ripped off? on 06-25-2008 at 01:06 PM
Code requirements vary greatly by locality; however, your local building inspector"s office can
advise you of the specific requirements as well as give you some "unauthorized" indications as
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan