Last Activity:03-18-2011 8:13 PM
Posted in thread: Hole in basement on 02-25-2011 at 06:32 PM
certainly was not broken, but whether cut or poured i'll have to ask
Posted in thread: Hole in basement on 02-25-2011 at 05:22 PM
what the owner has told us is that they had a room built there where they used to store
firewood, it looks like mostly just dirt in the hole, and is about 5 inches below the level of
the rest of the b...
Posted in thread: Hole in basement on 02-25-2011 at 04:41 PM
Hey Guys, I'm new here, and new to housing in general. What my question is, is in a house my
wife and I are considering buying, there is a large hole in the basement, something like 10ft
by 6ft, the r...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill