- Posts 3
Last Activity:07-10-2008 9:51 AM
Posted in thread: Selling vintage Amana microwave? on 07-10-2008 at 08:51 AM
How old is it exactly? I've been looking for a new microwave...or an old, like-new microwave!
Posted in thread: LG laundry washing machine 'shaking' on 07-09-2008 at 06:40 PM
My old dryer shook violently while drying even the tiniest of loads, and I never figured out
how to fix it. I eventually gave up, got mad and bought a new one. I tried putting small boards
under it, p...
Posted in thread: Dryer taking forever to dry clothes on 07-08-2008 at 01:27 PM
I've had this problem for quite some time. I'm pretty lazy so obviously I've done nothing to
fix it. Somebody told me it could be a bad heating element. What should I do to fix that if
that's the case...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill